House for Sale
Kingfisher Forest Estate - Beautiful Views…
Property ID 2010817A truly distinguished home which offers a versatile and expansive floor plan, specifically designed for functional family living and endless entertaining options. Everything about this home will be sure to impress. From the street appeal, functional design, spaciousness throughout to the quality of fixtures, fittings and finishes. Call us today to arrange an inspection, with the owners being highly motivated - you won't want to miss out!
- Constructed with steel frame.
- Front and rear balconies
- 4 bedrooms (master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite).
- open plan kitchen stainless steel appliances.
- Large formal lounge room
- separate laundry room (downstairs).
- double car accommodation (downstairs).
- Solar panels (1.5kw), solar hot water.
- Ceiling Fans
- Ceiling & wall insulation makes this home very energy efficient!
- 2 large Water tanks
With the master bedroom being incredibly large and boasting a walk in robe plus ensuite and the other 3 bedrooms also being extremely spacious, there is enough room for your whole family to enjoy. Entertaining will be made easy with the Modern and practical kitchen, which any chef will be proud off. The front and rear decks supply you with multiple places to enjoy your visitors company when they come over.
Situated in the Kingfisher Estate in the popular suburb of Goodna means that you are super close to all amenities. With shops, schools and rail just a stone's throw away, rest assured you have chosen the perfect home for your family. Everything about this homes oozes sophistication and the views are simply breathtaking. Seeing is believing - but be quick....
# INVESTMENT INFORMATION #
- This property is positively geared, based on 4% interest and 20% deposit.
- 5.5% Rental yield plus 3% Capital Growth as averaged over past 5 years = 8.5% total return on investment, WOW!
- Rental Appraisal: Currently receiving $380 per week.
- Ipswich City Council Rates; approx $490 per quarter.
- SEQ Water Fees: approx $250 per quarter plus water usage.
Contact Jason & Jodie Lamborne on 0400 286 001 to arrange your private inspection, or contact us for Open Home times.
Disclaimer: *Subject to council approval. #Please note that the investment information is illustrative in nature and should be used for information purposes only. These figures do not constitute financial advice from the agent providing them to you.
Other potential keywords that may apply: profit pool bedrooms views shed highset double storey
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.