House for Sale
Priced to Sell! Be Quick…
Property ID 1971243Move your growing family straight into this immaculate modern home with absolutely no work to do!! Enjoy the open plan living with extra high ceilings throughout and an abundance of windows which allow the natural light and breezes come through. It is ideally located moments to parks, local shops, your choice of quality schools, public transport, and minutes to a major shopping centre.
• Freshly painted throughout
• Brand new carpets to bedrooms
• Tiled lounge room with split-system air conditioning and down lights.
• Quality kitchen with cooktop and s/steel appliances.
• Dining area opens to entertainer's area plus good sized backyard with room for a pool.
• King-sized master bedroom with immaculate ensuite.
• Built-in robes to all 4 bedrooms
• Modern bathroom in contemporary white features separate shower and bath.
• Separate internal laundry with built-in linen cupboard and outdoor access.
• Security screens
• NBN connected, double lock-up garage, plus more.....
As soon as you enter through the front door you will be swept away with the sheer size of the open planned lounge/dining area, boasting contemporary floor tiles, split-system air conditioning, down lights and vertical blinds.
The lounge room flows into the dining area and adjoining quality kitchen that features modern cabinetry, a cooktop and premium stainless steel appliances.
The dining area opens to a generous entertainer's area that looks over the large fenced backyard that also features a good sized lawn with plenty of space for active family living and pets.
Rental Appraisal: $350 to $360 per week.
Ipswich City Council Rates; approx $490 per quarter.
SEQ Water Fees: approx $250 per quarter plus water usage.
There are schools, shops & public transport within a minutes, this is the perfect location.
Contact Jason & Jodie Lamborne on 0400 286 001 to arrange your private inspection, or contact us for Open Home times.
Keywords: renovated, painted, new carpet, family home, room for pool, close to train, shops and schools.