House for Sale
Renovate and Profit, Plus Huge Land…
Property ID 2016301This property is situated in the highly sought after suburb of Redbank Plains. Set on 1,167 sqm allotment with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a double lock up garage with heaps of extra space downstairs (could be converted to more living space *STCA). The home needs fresh paint and the kitchen could do with some renovations, but you renovate and you profit. The property land is also huge at 1,167 sqm so it certainly has the potential to be sub-divided or even consider building a second dwelling in the back yard and double your investment return (* subject to dual occupancy approval). Contact us for more information.
As you walk into the home you will be greeted by a good size lounge room, flowing through to the dining and kitchen. This residence boasts 3 fantastic sized bedrooms, one with a robe and with timber floors throughout. The bathroom features shower, bath and separate toilet.
The property also features downstairs utility rooms/ teenagers retreat. You could set up an entertainment area and also located downstairs is the double secure garage.
• 3 Bedrooms.
• 1 bathroom.
• Front Porch.
• Double Garage.
• Interior downstairs laundry.
# INVESTMENT INFORMATION #
- This property is positively geared, based on 4% interest and 20% deposit.
- 5% Gross Rental Yield + 3.7% Capital Growth (averaged over 5 years) = 8.7% total return on investment, WOW!
- Rental Appraisal: $290 to $310 per week.
- Ipswich City Council Rates; approx $1,800 per annum (paid quarterly).
- SEQ Water Fees: approx $1,000 per annum (paid quarterly + water usage normally paid by tenant).
- There are schools, shops & public transport within a minutes, this is the perfect location.
Contact Jason & Jodie Lamborne to arrange your private inspection, or contact us for Open Home times.
Disclaimer: *Subject to council approval. #Please note that the investment information is illustrative in nature and should be used for information purposes only. These figures do not constitute financial advice from the agent.
Other potential keywords that may apply: subdivision renovate profit pool granny flat duplex dual living bedrooms views shed brick study office business
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.