House for Sale
Come One, Come All, but don't Come Late as you May Just Miss Out! Be Quick!
Property ID 1979794We are proud to present such a Fantastic opportunity for a first home buyer, investor or downsizer to secure this beautifully presented home. The owner is very motivated to sell so don't delay, contact us today!
With an updated modern kitchen and an open planned lounge, offering comfort and style, this house has been well maintained and is in excellent condition.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Air conditioning to master bedroom.
- Security screens.
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of bench and cupboard space.
- Modern bathroom.
- Tandem car accommodation under and plenty of storage.
- 460 m2 block.
With three generous sized bedrooms, 2 with ceiling fans and built in robes. There is plenty of space for your family to enjoy.
Underneath the house has fantastic tandem car parking, along with plenty of storage. Also a second laundry if needed.
This fantastic property is fully fenced with room for the children to play, or for the avid gardener to add their creative touch to the existing beautiful gardens.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and within walking distance to the train station and local shops. This home is ready to be called yours today!
# INVESTMENT INFORMATION #
- This property is positively geared, based on a 4% interest rate and a 20% deposit.
- Rental yield = Over 6.5% plus Capital Growth.
- Rental Appraisal: $270 to $280 per week.
- Ipswich City Council Rates; approx $450 per quarter.
- SEQ Water Fees: approx $250 per quarter plus water usage.
- There are schools, shops & public transport within a minutes, this is the perfect location.
Contact Jason & Jodie Lamborne on 0400 286 001 to arrange your private inspection, or contact us for Open Home times.
Disclaimer: Note the land was affected by the 2011 floods. *Subject to council approval. #Please note that the investment information is illustrative in nature and should be used for information purposes only. These figures do not constitute financial advice from the agent providing them to you.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.